We're giving you Microsoft Office, for FREE, learn more below.
Includes the following:
In order to help our students, faculty and staff prepare for success, we’re providing Office 365 software to you free of charge. You will now be able to work in the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and much more. You can install your Office 365 software on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!) as well as 5 phones. Personal files can be saved online in OneDrive so it can be accessed no matter which device is being used.
To get your Office 365 software follow these simple steps:
1. Visit go.illinois.edu/office365
2. Sign in with your University credentials
3. Select your language if prompted.
4. Choose software from the menu to begin installing.
5. Return to the Office 365 portal and click on the OneDrive block to setup your OneDrive space.
Detailed instructions can be found here. This may also be helpful, Office 365 FAQ article.
You will need your netID@illinois.edu email address and netID password to sign in. If you don’t have your login information or have trouble, contact the Technology Services Help Desk for assistance.